Research and Innovation Development Office
The Research and Innovation Development Office (RIDO) drives and supports the development of enhanced research capacity and capability across Anglia Ruskin University. The Office is responsible for:
- Assisting researchers to find partners to work with in the development and implementation of their research;
- Aiding the development of proposals for funding;
- Supporting the post-award management of research projects, including providing a robust ethical approval framework;
- Providing development for researchers;
- Managing the university’s Research Excellence Framework submission;
- Monitoring and reporting on research management data;
- Supporting Anglia Ruskin’s Doctoral students from admission to examination;
- Assisting with the commercialisation of research;
- Driving the implementation of the research strategy.
You can view RIDO's organogram here which details the structure in graphical form.